1. I am . . .
2. I was . . .
3. I wish . . .
That I had three more wishes.
4. Someday, I will be . . .
Sane? Grown-up? Naaa....
5. I wish I was still . . .
Going to college.
1. Have you ever tried meditation?
2. Do you pray?
3. Worst nightmare:
Humans with the power to destroy the world.
4. Do trolls live under your bed?
Nope. Trolls live on the Internet.
5. Make a wish:
I wish for three more wishes. ;>
1. How old were you when you got your drivers license?
2. Did you get your own car right away, use the family car, or bum rides from friends?
Yup. A Mercededs 250 that was a year older than I was.
3. What was your first car and what was it like?
See above. It was great, but it wore out to the point where I couldn't afford to fix it.
4. How old were you when you got your first traffic ticket and what happened?
24, I think. It was for speeding. I went to traffic school. It was boring.
5. What is your favorite car story, be it an accident, road trip, etc?
Going on a road trip to COlorado with my family and discovering Barq's Root Beer for the first time. (Before it reached California.) Riding tailgunner in an old station wagon, lying down, drinking two fingers of Barq's, and producing a belch that shakes the car and scares your parental units is a moving experience for a teenage boy. :>